Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sarver's bachelor party

My buddy John is getting married next weekend to our friend Kyle (She's a girl.) So last Saturday was his bachelor party. We went and golfed at Turkeyfoot Lake - in the heart of pleasure land. Not a bad course. (I won closest to the pin.)

After that we went to his parent's beautiful home on the shores of Turkeyfoot Lake - it's much nicer than the name implies. We grilled out and went on the pontoon boat for a fishing derby. The boat I was on caught a grand total of 4 fish - including the lunker pictured below. And the other boat caught about 37.



Then we went back to the house and played poker. It was a good time but had you told me in college that was what Sarver's bachelor party was going to be like, I would've never believed you.

No comments: