Thursday, February 08, 2007

When will the Anna Nicole Smith TV Movie come out?

In case you haven't heard, Anna Nicole Smith died.

A couple of notes on the article:
1. The Seminole Police Chief's name is Charlie Tiger?! That's awesome. 'Cept, I'd go by Chuck. "I'm Chuck Tiger, SPD."
2. One of my co-workers pointed out this bit: "She checked in Monday at 8 p.m. as a guest. She was due to check out tomorrow," said Danielle Giordano, a spokeswoman for the Hard Rock Hotel.
Bad choice of words? Poor attempt at humor?

So now the media's going to be going like gangbusters talking about this for years to come. And frankly, I don't care. I'm not interested in what she died of. I don't want to read about the similarities between her and Marilyn Monroe. I am curious to see TrimSpa's reaction. As of now, ANS is still on their front page. We lose much better people everyday.

I feel bad for her family and her new baby.

No comments: