Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Still at work

It's 8:30 pm. Which means, I've been at work for 12 hours. I don't really mind. I'm working on some cool stuff. Some of which I think I'll post when I can. And, yes, I realize I'm not really working if I'm blogging but I needed a break. Here's the question of the week. If food could talk, what kind of accent would a meatball have if Italian was off-limits? Swedish is too easy.

Anyways, I've been busy lately. A whole bunch of people (Mariella, Kev, Jill, Greg Bob, Mary, Kristin B-W, Laura J. and Susan G. gave me a hand in Toledo this weekend. We got a TON done. But there's still more to be done - mostly painting. It'll be a relief when I can finally sell that house. I just want to make it as nice as I can so I don't lose too much money on it.

We've taken a brief hiatus from the local rental houses. The sisters have been helping some. Bedford's almost done. I have to go there after I'm done here and remove a tray of paint from the fridge. Lisa's been exceptionally helpful. You wouldn't recognize the basement since she started cleaning down there. Then again, chances are you've never been down our basement b/c it's always been a disaster. Lisa, Mike and the boys have been in town b/c they bent their rim on their hoopty. I think Mike was ghostriding the whip. They were sposed to go to Florida but they can't seem to get a wheel for their car. So they decided to stick around for a bit. Some vacation that is.

We went to the Olive Garden to celebrate Mary D Dork's birfday. Service sucked and Sammy stunk.

Well, I guess I should get back to work.

No comments: