Monday, October 22, 2007

Been a while

I have been SUPER BUSY lately. Here's the haps:
1. The push is on to get Toledo done and sold. So we've been driving the turnpike alot - SIDE STORY: B-I-L Mike was nice enough to come up one weekend and he shared a great tip he learned at work for when you find yourself telling a story that you realize isn't really going anywhere. Simply add the phrase "and then I found $20." Try it. People forget all about the crappy story you were telling up top. Kristen uses it well in one of her posts.
2. I've been getting interviewed by a bunch of media folks. More on that at a later date.
3. We had our clambake. It was a good time.
4. Watching Indians games. Stupid Indians.
5. Been busy at work which is good.
6. Been busy with my AAF-Cleveland duties.

No comments: